Subscribe to NYSARC’s Our Voice Today and Receive a Chance to Win a Kindle Fire – Provided by Bailey, Haskell, and LaLonde (BHL)
Help NYSARC, Inc. reach more family members and members of the public with our flagship e-newsletter, Our Voice Today. Every new subscriber between May 14, 2012 and July 31, 2012 will be automatically entered into a drawing for one (1) Kindle Fire, generously provided by Bailey, Haskell, and LaLonde (BHL).
About the Kindle Fire (MSRP $199)
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon’s revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- Over 20 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Thousands of popular apps and games, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and more
- Amazon Silk – ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angleFast, powerful dual-core processor
- Favorite children’s books, graphic novels, and magazines in rich color
- Amazon Prime Members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming on thousands of popular movies and TV shows.
- With Prime, Kindle owners can read all 7 Harry Potter books in 5 languages (coming June 19) for free – as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates. Plus, choose from over 145,000 books, including over 100 current and former New York Times Best Sellers.
Promotion made possible by the support of Bailey, Haskell, and LaLonde (BHL)
*Contest Details: No purchase necessary; contest limited to residents of the U.S. ages 18 and over; void where prohibited. Eligible new subscribers to Our Voice Today between Tuesday, May 14, 2012 and July 31, 2012 will be automatically entered. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on July 31, 2012 to be entered. The drawing for one (1) winner will be conducted on August 1st and the winner will be notified by email.